We are looking for a talented application support analyst to join our support team who has excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills combined with exceptional customer service abilities.
You will primarily be answering and resolving queries from customers to ensure that the WinMan systems are running optimally, during the stated operating hours of the support function (9:00 am to 5:30 pm –UK time).
A major part of the role is to ensure that our customers are kept informed of progress, so great communication skills are essential.
This role would be suitable for somebody with previous experience or a graduate who is looking for a role in IT Support as full training will be provided.
- Accurately logging requests on WinMan as reported by our customers, via telephone, portal and Email
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers with WinMan related issues
- Promoting the online customer portal
- Identifying new case/query priority and assigning resources accordingly
- Managing individual cases to ensure satisfactory outcomes for our customers
- Investigating and solving complex customer issues
- Maintaining up to date skills and knowledge to support the WinMan product
- Liaising with other departments to ensure timely resolution of cases
- Writing, editing, and revising our internal knowledge base
- Identifying and escalating complex issues to ensure a prompt resolution
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A professional friendly manner when dealing with all customers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Great team player
- STEM degree or similar
- Working knowledge of T-SQL
- Previous experience working in a support environment
- Understanding of business processes in manufacturing, distribution
At WinMan we are both the authors and distributors of a highly scalable and class-leading ERP business solution for a broad range of manufacturing, retail and distribution companies. WinMan is our core product designed to be feature-rich, affordable and configurable. Over the years we have built an extensive user base in the UK, USA and around the world.
Why work for us?
WinMan offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package that includes the below and more:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus offering
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 3 years of continuous service
- Company Long Service Reward
- Access hundreds of discounts and freebies from leading brands. Make savings in all areas of life, from food and drink to travel
- Death in service benefit
- Pension benefits and employer contributions
- Free car parking
- Good working environment
- Free drinks and fruit
- Opportunity for flexible working
If you are interested in developing your career in ERP and feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply below with a cover letter and CV.