We are looking for you to be an amazing Web Developer, creating stunning applications for our increasing customer base and driving the development of new products.
You will work alongside other developers and be responsible for leading world class code development, working in a multi-disciplinary team using the latest technologies and engineering practices.
Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in a computing related field.
- Demonstrable experience in web development.
- Excellent written and spoken English and interpersonal/negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver accurate work within strict timescales.
- Ability to understand complex work flows and issues and reduce these to an easily understandable list of requirements.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Able to tolerate periods of working intensively with VDU screens.
- Required to travel between sites when required.
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others.
- Innovative and open to new ideas.
- Can demonstrate enthusiasm for continuous improvement and personal development.
- Microsoft certified.
- Experience in developing scalable business applications.
- Skills such as ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, MVVM, Advanced SQL, Bootstrap and experience in Version control systems.
- Able to present complex and highly technical information clearly to colleagues at all levels.
- Experience using Agile software development.
WinMan is a dynamic, expanding software and services company providing a comprehensive mission critical ERP package used by thousands of people every day around the world to run their businesses.
Why work for us?
WinMan offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package that includes the below and more:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus offering.
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 3 years continuous service.
- Company Long Service Reward.
- Access hundreds of discounts and freebies from leading brands. Make savings in all areas of life, from food and drink to travel.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension benefits and employer contributions.
- Free car parking.
- Good working environment.
- Free drinks and fruit.
If you are interested in developing your ERP career and feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply below with a cover letter and CV.