++ Excellent opportunity for a competent and articulate candidate to join a leading ERP software leader ++
With 23 years of extensive experience and expertise our ERP Software is a highly scalable and a leading class business solution for a broad range of manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, pharmaceutical companies. We have a worldwide user base and offices within the UK and US. Due to growth we are looking for a Telesales Executive to join our Birmingham, UK office either on a part-time or full-time basis.
Working in a modern and dynamic environment we are looking for a motivated and proactive Telesales Executive to support to the sales department by helping to generate product interest and creating sales opportunities to potential customers. This would suit someone looking to develop their Sales career as training will be given to the right candidate.
- Preparing and cleansing databases, as well as adding to databases via a number of research methods, which primarily includes telephone-based contact in order to establish a first-point relationship with potential clients.
- Conducting lead generation activities including cold calling to future clients and follow up of leads to secure appointments.
- Nurturing leads from initial enquiry through to booking appointments for external sales staff.
- Assisting the department in general ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Following up of leads after an exhibition.
- Contacting existing customers for service and product feedback.
- Researching and analysing market trends.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Equivalent working experience.
- Some telephone based B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal communication and telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear communicator with good telephone manner.
- An ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Determined, motivated and ambitious.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Software sales and telesales experience.
- Experience in telesales.
Why work for us?
WinMan offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package that includes the below and more:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus offering.
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 3 years continuous service.
- Company Long Service Reward.
- Access hundreds of discounts and freebies from leading brands. Make savings in all areas of life, from food and drink to travel.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension benefits and employer contributions.
- Free car parking.
- Good working environment.
- Free drinks and fruit.
If you feel you are suitable candidate for this role, please apply below with a cover letter and CV.